All community Christian Preschool staff members must meet the following qualifications:
- Meet or exceed state credential requirements
- Go through a triple background screening by local, FDLE, and FBI. Local screenings are done annually, with a mandatory 5 year screening for FDLE and FBI.
- Have completed the 45 hours of the Department of Children and Families required training hours
- Attain 24 in-service hours per school year
- Are trained in CPR and first aid
Community Christian Preschool is a ministry or Community United Methodist Church and is overseen with advice and guidance from the preschool board, consisting of a member from Staff parish, Church Trustee, Director of the Preschool, Senior Pastor, parent representative, and a member at large (member of Community United Methodist Church).